Exactly what is a Cement Foaming Agent?
Concrete/cement foaming agent indicates an admixture that can lessen the surface stress of liquid and produce a considerable volume of uniform and secure foam, which is employed to produce foam concrete.
The foaming agent is actually a substance that can make its aqueous solution develop a massive amount of foam when mechanical force is introduced right into the air. This type of material is actually a surfactant or surface-active material. The essence of a Concrete additive is its surface-active effect. Without surface activity, foaming cannot occur, and it also cannot be a foaming agent. Surface activity is definitely the core of foaming.
The function of cement foaming agent
The primary function of a cement foaming agent is to promote the foaming of cement paste to create lightweight concrete. Cement foaming agents can produce bubbles through chemical reactions, creating the cement slurry to possess a lot of pores throughout the construction process, thereby decreasing the density of concrete and rendering it lightweight, with thermal insulation, heat insulation, sound absorption, and other excellent properties.
Cement foaming agents may also improve the mechanical properties of concrete, enhance its compressive strength and tensile strength, and improve its durability and frost resistance. Furthermore, cement foaming agents may also improve the fluidity and plasticity of concrete, making it simpler to construct and shape.
12 features and benefits of foaming agent
- It has compressive strength and anti-aging properties: Although traditional chemical insulation materials can achieve thermal insulation effects, their compressive strength and anti-aging properties have not been able to meet the needs. Lightweight foamed cement can totally solve this problem. , a alternative to traditional insulation materials
- It really is lightweight: its density can reach 200-1600kg/m3, which effectively decreases the load from the building.
- Good high-temperature resistance: The applicable temperature of foamed cement can reach above 250-300C, as the benzene board will soften and undergo chemical reactions above 75C.
- Boost the stability and life from the insulation layer: The foamed cement thermal layer has a high level of stability and anti-aging properties, effectively ensuring that the indoor floor is flat and never cracked. Its lifespan is 5.10 times that relating to the benzene board. It is made from perlite particles. Greater than five times
- Great thermal insulation: The thermal conductivity is .08w/mk, which is 20-30 times that relating to ordinary cement.
- It has good compressive strength: when the density is 350kg/m3, the compressive strength is 6kg/cm2 in 7 days and 9kg/cm2 in 28 days.
- Good moisture resistance: You will have no condensation around the warm water pipes during heating, and you will see no splitting involving the layers.
- Good bonding: The material used in foamed cement is cement, which has a superb bond with all the lower and upper layers and definately will not cause hollowing or collapse from the ground.
- Fast construction speed: each shift can construct 3000-4000 square meters, saving the construction period
- Good integrity: One-time pouring has no gaps and interruptions and may be combined entirely with all the cast-in-place floor slab and mortar layer to create a whole.
- It has an anti-permeability effect: As a result of porous and integral nature of foamed cement, the anti-permeability is much more than six times stronger than that of ordinary floor slabs.
- Fireproof: Foamed cement is an inorganic material (cement) that will not burn and therefore has good fire resistance. When applied to buildings, it could improve the fireproof performance from the building.
Exactly what are the types of cement foaming agents?
Plant-based cement foaming agent
It utilizes imported high-grade natural plant polymer products as basic materials and is also generated via a selection of complicated chain reactions. The product is actually a pure and clear oily liquid having a light yellow color. It is really not responsive to difficult water, non-toxic, odor-free, and sediment-free. The PH worth is close to neutral, non-corrosive to cement and steel, and will not contaminate the setting. The frothing representative is storage-resistant, difficult to degrade, has exceptional frothing performance, rich foam, and modest foam stability. Utilizing this frothing agent to make foamed cement provides the features of reduced usage, affordability, stability, and high quality. Each barrel of frothing agent (200kg) can generate 500 m2 of foamed cement, therefore it is commonly utilized in floor home heating jobs. In roofing insulation projects, building prices can be considerably minimized.
Animal-based cement foaming agent
It uses selected animal (cow, sheep) keratin as the primary raw material and is also made through a number of hydrolysis reactions, heating and dissolving, dilution, filtration, and high-temperature shrinkage. It really is produced using imported advanced equipment as well as the latest manufacturing technology. Strict quality management is implemented throughout the production process. The product is actually a deep brown viscous liquid with low impurity content, light irritating odor, uniform quality, quality of sound consistency, outstanding foaming, and ideal foam stability; it is a new generation of animal-based cement foaming agents. As a result of high surface strength from the foam produced by this foaming agent, the foam is very stable. The bubbles from the foamed cement made with it are in a closed state independent of each other, and there is no connection between the bubbles. The permeability resistance from the foamed cement products is very high. On the same density, in comparison with foamed cement made with plant-based foaming agents, it offers better sealing and also heat preservation properties and higher strength.
The applications of cement foaming agent
- Construction field
Cement foaming agents are widely used in the construction industry and therefore are mainly used to produce lightweight concrete, thermal insulation materials, thermal insulation materials, sound-absorbing materials, etc. Lightweight wet-condensation materials have the advantages of lightweight thermal insulation, sound absorption, etc. They are widely used in building walls, floors, roofs, partitions, and other components. Thermal insulation materials can be used for building insulation, heat insulation, fire protection, etc. Sound-absorbing materials can be used for building sound insulation and noise reduction.
- Road field
Cement foaming agents can also be used in the broad industry and therefore are mainly used to produce lightweight pavement materials, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight pavement materials have the advantages of light, wear resistance, and anti-aging and may reduce road noise and vibration. Sound insulation materials can be used for road sound insulation, noise reduction, etc. Waterproof materials can be used for road waterproofing and anti-seepage.
- Bridge field
Cement foaming agents can also be used in the bridge industry, mainly used to produce lightweight bridge decks, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight bridge deck has the advantages of being lightweight, high strength, and good durability, which can detect the weight from the bridge and extend the service life from the bridge. Sound insulation and waterproof materials can be used for bridge sound insulation, waterproofing, etc.
Good Quality Foaming Agent Supplier
Trunnano Info Technology Co., Ltd is actually a supplier of concrete additives, which can be concrete foaming agent and relative products with well over 12 years expertise in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. It accepts payment via Bank Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea. If you are searching for high quality concrete Additives, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. ([email protected])